Challenge Name: 2016 Reading Challenge
Blog/Sign Up Link: 2016 New Release Challenge Sign-Up
Hosted By: (un)Conventional Bookviews
Challenge Dates: 01 Jan 2016 through 31 Dec 2016
Sign-up Restrictions: Open until 15 Feb 2016, Must use linky on blog for it to count towards giveaways
Can This Overlap with Other Challenges: Yes
My Goal: New Release Pro – 16 to 30 Books
My goodreads shelf: 2016 New Release Challenge
My Blog Tag: 2016 New Release Challenge
Challenge Rules (Per Website):
- Books has to be released and reviewed in 2016.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2016 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
Books Read For This Challenge:
- A Scone To Die For by H.Y. Hanna
- Killfile by Christopher Farnsworth
- The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza
- Constantine: The Hellblazer, Vol. 1: Going Down by Ming Doyle, Illustrated by Riley Rossmo
- Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown
- Behind Closed Doors by BA Paris
- Just Fall by Nina Sadowsky
- No One Knows by JT Ellison
- The Crown by Kiera Cass
- The Killing Game by JS Carol
- The Girl Before by JP Delaney